SX3’s Ciao perso [English]

Home Forums Perso’s Projecten SX3’s Ciao perso [English]

Dit onderwerp bevat 227 reacties, heeft 30 stemmen, en is het laatst gewijzigd door 12V 1 dag, 23 uur geleden.

15 berichten aan het bekijken - 136 tot 150 (van in totaal 228)
  • Gebruiker

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

1 side of the first half is more or less finnished, chamfered the bearing entry and dowel pin entry.
    No we just need to figure out how to flip the piece and re-align it within decent tolerance. 😀

Resized_20190127_223458

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

You can index the seal ring seat, the the clamp holds the direction.

Draaiwerk, freeswerk, carters kotteren? Reparatie of tuning?
    Klik hier.

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

Yes, thats probably how we’ll do it. Will need to make a plate with same hole pattern så we can bolt it onto it.
    Here are 2 more movies for those who like to watch this carter come to life.. 🙂

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

Cnc video,s are so satisfying  to wach 🙂

Klik hier.

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

I, am ready for the next video 🙂

Klik hier.

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

Haha, yes me too! Don’t know how many times I’ve watched thoose vdeos.
    However, there won’t be any videos any day soon unfortunatly. Next step is to machine the inside of the next carter half, so basically it’s the same toolpath but mirrored. Same same but different, not so exciting.

As I mentioned in October, my mill-man trade machine hours for help he needs and can’t do himself. During this fall/winter I’ve helped him migrate the CNC from NFS Mach3 to Mach4, to operate the CNC-mill. Basically I’m finnished with my work, as the 3-axis is up and running as earlier (4 to be honest A-axis works too nowadays). I got so in love with developing the machine so managed to put my self in a situation were I promised and convinced him to integrate the ATC (Automatic tool changer) aswell. (haven’t been in use for 10+ years, since the machine got retrofitted with Mach3).
    So I’ve been sitting during the nights learning LUA programming and the Mach API and started to write some M06 Tool change macros.
    So, this saturday we have decided to test and try parts of the M06 macro, manage to rotating the tool carousel.
    Since the carousel isn’t a coordinated axis (XYZABC) but a out-of-band axis, it’s a bit tricky to keep track of it’s position with only counts. But If we are sucessful with the tests, we will spend last hours milling the carter. If not sucessfull he willl continue milling the carter on sunday and next week, which he will do anyway since he lives 80km from here, I can’t go over everytime we gonna mill.

I promise to keep the thread alive with every progress on the carter. 🙂

Crullie
    Donateur

Computer chips and their language right ?, Argh   😈
    Just keep going.
    Good luck and Success   :thumb

TICKLING BARN

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

Made a visit to carter yesterday.. Here we can see that the engineer (me) have been drunk again, the VL18 reedvalve is one hell of a big reed membraan, it will need a raiser to not hit the crankshaft..
    Will order a V-force3 membraan and also a raiser.. I think the V-force don’t open as much, because of more opening area.IMG_20190202_111026_resized_20190203_123349619

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

This kind of things happen to me all te time. (learningcurve)

Klik hier.

Tiesman1986

Good luck ! I know for sure this is going to be your best journey ever :p.
    Just like mofafreak I always looking out for a new post from you.

Martino
    Bijdrager

Still all is looking good and the little problem with your intake is indeed simply overcome with a raiser/spacer. Keep on going you getting there! :thumb

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

Thanks Guys,
    Inside of the other half should be finnished upcoming days.. But it’s just a mirror so it’s basically the same.
    3D printed mockup parts are finnished, will test them this weekend.Resized_20190214_084716

Crullie
    Donateur

Sow I have to wait 2 days ?    I think you just want our affinity   😛
    Looking Damn good :thumb

TICKLING BARN

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

Nice parts :thumb can,t wait to see them in aluminium.
    Where is the left hand part for?

Klik hier.

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

@crullie, ofcourse. 😉

Left part is the adapter bracket for the caliper, see 3D rendering here:
    https://vespa-ciao.nl/forums/topic/sx3s-ciao-perso-english/page/9/#post-783005

15 berichten aan het bekijken - 136 tot 150 (van in totaal 228)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.