Vespa Ciao Pull Start

Home Forums Algemeen Overige algemeen Vespa Ciao Pull Start

This topic contains 10 reacties, has 5 deelnemers, and was last updated by AA-T 5 years, 4 months geleden.

11 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 11 (van in totaal 11)
  • Gebruiker

LSL
    Topic starter

Hi,
    Does anyone have any experience buying a pull start from elevation.nl?
    BR
    LSL

Herr Flick
    Sleutelbeheerder

Many of this forum are using from Elevation  The owner from elovation is also on this forum. Great product!

46 Pinasco, Malossi RV, Schijfrem, Fox Vario
    Gele Racefrikandel

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

I have one, for 2 jears now, and I am verry pleased with it. Starts great even with 43mm or 46mm cilinders.
    To enjoy it for a long time, you have to make sure that the alignment is optimal, otherwise the inside will wear away in no time.

LSL
    Topic starter

Ok, thanks for the answers. Does they usually ship within a few days?

I ordered one on elevation.nl almost 2 weeks ago, and I still haven’t received it. When I log on to my account the order status just says “Pending”. I wrote the shop several times, but haven’t received any answer other than order confirmation a couple of weeks ago.

/lenn

AA-T
    Sleutelbeheerder

I’ve contacted him personally and expect he will answer in a considerable amount of time. Usally his service is very good so there’s probably some mixup of some kind, or mistake.

LSL
    Topic starter

Ok, then I guess that I have just been unlucky. I have wrote him 3-4 times within the last 13 days, – but haven’t received an answer yet. Unfortunately the pull start kit should have been used as a Christmas present.

AA-T
    Sleutelbeheerder

You might have noticed we experienced some troubles ourself with the webshop. Looking at elovation.nl I can tell he uses the same software for his webshop. That would explain a lot, but for you it’s definitely unlucky.

You can always print an image on a card saying it’s on his way 😉

LSL
    Topic starter

I have tried to cancel the order via PayPal and then placed a new order.

El Citta
    Donateur

Hi LSL,

Something went wrong with my webshop. It’s currently fixed and I received your order. Today your package will be send.
    Keep an eye on your email because you will receive a message with your tracking code.

LSL
    Topic starter

Thanks. Looking forward to receive the parcel 👍

AA-T
    Sleutelbeheerder

Glad to see it’s been resolved. You might even be in luck and receive the parcel before christmas  😎

11 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 11 (van in totaal 11)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.