polini water cooled…

Home Forums English General questions polini water cooled…

This topic contains 15 reacties, has 11 deelnemers, and was last updated by bowie82 13 years, 9 months geleden.

15 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 15 (van in totaal 16)
  • Gebruiker

bowie82
    Topic starter

what kind of crank pulley are you guys using for your water pumps? im running a water cooled polini, but the only thing stopping me is hooking up this water pump. is there anywhere i can buy one? or can i retrofit something? thanks for the help.

Piet30
    Donateur

Hi,
    you do not necessarily need a water pump to run that cooling system.
    Hot water is going up and cool water is going down by physical rules in that system without a pump. 😉

bowie82
    Topic starter

so then whats the point in running one? would it make a difference if i’m using this bike for very long trips, and not just racing? thanks for the help.

Edjuh
    Bijdrager

The point is helping the termosifon process with some extra flow. Let’s wait and see what the LC users have to say.

Docs
    Donateur

If you are interested in the pulley on the crank. Kevinwol on this site made one that is an exact copy of the polini pully that comes with the set official. So if you are still interested, you could ask him if he maybe could make one for you.

citta-ehv
    Bijdrager

bowie82 :
    what kind of crank pulley are you guys using for your water pumps? im running a water cooled polini, but the only thing stopping me is hooking up this water pump. is there anywhere i can buy one? or can i retrofit something? thanks for the help.

hello I am willem I can water pump come to zown and those costs 95euro ex send costs. I have myself also a water cooled polini seal have, with water-cooled seal have with own radiator and water alleys and hydraulic pump. the water pump which I buy have is new in packing and is orgineel of polini. this water pump will not find you also online or in the shops. these are very rare and the question is there large to, if you have intresse in the pump that I it hears, however

edit:
    this pump is new and sits everything at entirely complete clamps hang and affirmative material, also the small poelie which you must assemble your crankshaft . there you v come lie string. and thereby if drive you then you twist crankshaft. and then you twist hydraulic pump also.

tnerual
    Bijdrager

sorry off topic, but a 38mm polini LC??

citta-ehv
    Bijdrager

here the orginele are construction drawing of my polini seal which I have had. such as your mischien on the drawing will it can see for 41mm a cylinder. there an original test bijzit report and those give to the set to that almost 4 pk have and the top is 85 up to 90km at a good adjustment. at the power test to see you also that table which indicates how the engine reacted nou that is, however, clear seems me. it was an aluminium cylinder cooled head with pours steel hollow cylinder and an aluminium piston further drunk everything: gaskets, coolant, water alleys expansion barrel, radiator, the water pump, in short everything

tnerual
    Bijdrager

so there is a 38mm AND a 41mm polini LC cilinder??
    http://www.treatland.tv/vespa-piaggio-polini-38mm-50cc-water-cooled-kit-p/vespa-polini-50cc-h2o-kit-ciao.htm

but i thought there was only a 41mm LC ?? From Polini I mean

CIAO-OPC
    Bijdrager

FF Offtopic ziet wel gaaf uit die web site. web site looks nice =)

Martino
    Bijdrager

There’s only a 41mm Polini LC kit. Don’t believe everything they put on the net! :con

Anyway i thought there are still a lot off sites who sell this pump. For instance Link.

G-no
    Donateur

Wrong, there is a 38mm Polini LC. The point is that they are even more rare than the 41mm one’s!

Martino
    Bijdrager

Well that’s new for me. Thought only the cylinder heads where 38,somewhat? Do you have some more info? G-no

ArvidW
    Donateur

VespaAvanti owns a 38mm polini LC kit, it is practically the same as the polini41mm LC only the bore is smaller. It is quit similar to the polini38mm AC

AW50-4t | 13.13 | Gianelli Citypower | 3.2Nm@6000rpm | 3.0pk@6700rpm
    Home made engine dyno

Tonni

I’m quite sure that Speedbuxy also has both kit’s, the 38.2mm as well as the 41mm and both brandnew.

I came, I saw, and I forgot what I was doing...
15 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 15 (van in totaal 16)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.