Vespa BRAVO speedometer cable + driver

Home Forums English General questions Vespa BRAVO speedometer cable + driver

This topic contains 5 reacties, has 5 deelnemers, and was last updated by misterd11 9 years, 10 months geleden.

6 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 6 (van in totaal 6)
  • Gebruiker

lilsteve
    Topic starter

Hello,

I come from France and i am new to this forum. A few weeks ago, i bought a Piaggio Bravo that i would like to restore.

Unfortunately my speedometer cable is broken so i decided to search a new cable + driver on the internet.

I could only find this cable for Piaggio Si on JMPB :
    http://www.jmpbparts.com/vespa-ciao-si/mechanical/cables/km-tellerkabel-vespa-si.html

And this driver also for Piaggio Si :
    http://www.jmpbparts.com/km-aandriver-vespa-si.html

Do you think they fit into a Piaggio Bravo ? I just measured my broken cable and the length is 65cm.
    Looks like the same on the pictures, but it’s a very difficult info to find over the internet.

Thanks a lot in advance !

Just below, you got some pictures of it 😉

bram0vitz
    Bijdrager

Hello and welcome on the forum!
    It’s great to see that there is still love for these mopeds all around the world!

the parts you found are the correct ones, I do believe.
    since they are universal parts, made for multiple moped models.

And looking at your pictures, you’ve taken on quite a project!
    Good luck and I’ll hope to see progress on your moped!:thumb

beetje prutsen hier en daar
    Link naar Mijn collectie / Projecten.

Wilk1985

Hello and also welcome!

You need this one from a Si yes, it should not be a problem as a Si also has 16inch wheels like your Bravo.

I like your Bravo, it is a model with variomatic right? I do think your front fork is at the end of its life… But it should be no problem finding a nice one!

Guido
    Donateur

I think you also need a new forefork, because your forefork looks like a banana.
    Your fender doesnt look better…

But like the others: welcome and enjoy!

lilsteve
    Topic starter

Thanks for the warm welcome 🙂
    Yes it’s a model with variomatic, i just changed it for the Malossi Multivar, much better !
    The front fork looks like a bit bent, so i will try to find another one around my town.

Regarding the speedo cable, it looks like the only problem is the length of the cable that vary with all the Vespa models… The best way would be to ask if a Vespa SI owner have a cable with the same length ?

EDIT : i think i found it : http://www.mopshop.de/shop/Moped-Mofa-Piaggio-Bravo-PX-Tachowelle-kpl–p-441_496_500_0_1692.html
    It looks likes that they have another model of speedo for SI… So they are not the same 🙂
    Anyone knows if i can safely order on this website ?

misterd11
    Bijdrager

yes they are reliable, so order the speedo cable:thumb

6 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 6 (van in totaal 6)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.