C31 vs C24?

Home Forums English Pub talk C31 vs C24?

This topic contains 3 reacties, has 2 deelnemers, and was last updated by sx3-swe 8 years, 5 months geleden.

4 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 4 (van in totaal 4)
  • Gebruiker

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

I always thought there was just C24 for the late models, 2001-2006.
    But it seems like I was wrong and there is a C31 also?

What are the main differences except for that the C24 have the achterlicht mounted on the packageholder instead of the fender and the C24 seem to have the new type logo on the fuel tank.

Which one would be the better one to get?

niek1992
    Bijdrager

afaik the C31 also came with a katalysator mounted on the stock exhaust.
    Also the placing of reflectors on the back are different, but that’s problably because the rearlight is different.

Other than that it’s the same. Same engine (4-coil) and all that.
    Although i think the C31 is a bit stiffer, but that could be my imagination (had two of these break on a C24, never happened on a C31 )

sx3-swe
    Topic starter

Thanks for the info..

I’m curios to know why there was a C24 and a C31 sold at the same time, what was the idea of that?
    Would be cheaper to have only one model in the production line..

niek1992
    Bijdrager

I’m not entirely sure why they would have 2 different models at the same time, except the Katalysator that is added to the C31.
    So maybe emission standards in certain country’s where the reason why they had 2 different production lines.

Although it’s just the end finish that’s different. So the base-frame can be done at a production line, but the finish is different for a C31/C24.

4 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 4 (van in totaal 4)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.