DEPS question

Home Forums English General questions DEPS question

This topic contains 3 reacties, has 3 deelnemers, and was last updated by Crullie 1 year, 5 months geleden.

4 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 4 (van in totaal 4)
  • Gebruiker

Chaos824
    Topic starter

a few years ago I bought the following off TimOo on the forum:

43mm Pinasco DEPS cylinder tuned
    28mm exhaust port
    50km old Malossi DEPS piston
    Malossi 43mm cylinder head

It was a project block with home made side intake reed-valve project block.

I want to keep the pedals (for some unknown reason … I just think they make the moped so cool) so a side intake is out of the question. This morning I got another block in the post from Italy with a 13/13 and an Olyimpia 43mm cylinder P10.

The plan is to match the new carter to the 43mm DEPS Picasso and order a 22mm outlet flange from somewhere.

Without the side inlet will the 43mm DEPS run well with a 13/13 and 22mm exhaust or would I be better trying to find a suitable 28mm?
    Exhaust options are
    Leo HM
    Proma cannon
    Gianelli Hyper

My ciao still runs with a 46mm polini P12 on polini Speed ‚Äč‚ÄčEngine and gianelli fire right now, but soon the center stand will come off, once I manage to get a hold of an actual old timer center stand axle to support the side stand. Right now I use a bolt (maybe m8x115mm but I’m not 100% certain)
    Then I can use one of my better exhausts on my ciao too!

Thanks for any input ^_^

• Dit onderwerp is gewijzigd 1 year, 5 months geleden door Chaos824.

Chaos824
    Topic starter

Cylinder in question.

Magnus01
    Bijdrager

Since a few days I drive with a 43 Pinasco deps and with a single 13/13 and 22 mm exhaust manifold. I use a Simonini proline exhaust, jet 86 and no air filter. I like how it drives, it’s quite fast and works great with variomatic. With just a single 13/13 a 22 mm exhaust will work fine. Of the 43 mm cylinders the deps is one of the fastest there is, so its certainly worth it to modify cases for it!

Crullie
    Donateur

This cylinder belongs with 2×13/13 or with a 19mm carburettor according to the corresponding descriptions but also runs with a thick jett without air filter on 1 x 13/13mm Carb :thumb

TICKLING BARN
4 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 4 (van in totaal 4)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.