Atom Tuning

Home Forums Techniek Opvoeren Atom Tuning

This topic contains 21 reacties, has 11 deelnemers, and was last updated by kapot 16 years, 5 months geleden.

15 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 15 (van in totaal 22)
  • Gebruiker

Speedbuster
    Topic starter

I found it by ebäää in Germany

http://biez-tuning.de.vu/

Sorry min Hollands is nit so well. haha

Crullie
    Donateur

Looks like a very good site Thanks.:thumb

Nice A Speedengine made like a Simonini.

TICKLING BARN

hansieb

Nice 🙂 also stole some pictures of vespa-ciao.nl haha

But what is this .. :pest

TimoO_
    Donateur

i think that’s the simonini LC Cilinder for Vespa 🙂 I see a picture of the Sprocatti engine that now belongs to Fredzzz on Barry’s worktable too 😀

oh yeah, finially I see someone who attached the waterpump the same as me.

kapot
    Bijdrager

I cant open the page, is the link broken or did something fail on my side?

That simonini LC cilinder looks like a normal ac cilinder, only with a kind of cheap looking watercooling pipes attached. It is in anyway not a very effecient way to cool it.

PoliniCiao
    Bijdrager

Can someone post another link of this page, because it isn’t working at my pc either.

Alan
    Bijdrager

It doent work at my place 2, but I want to see=)

kapot
    Bijdrager

Google cache doesn’t show anything two.

barry
    Donateur

This morning at 6am it worked perfect.I would to send a e-mail,because I don’t like that someone take my pics,before asking.

hansieb

The page is dead, indeed it has been working but now its dead

Pingen naar http://biez-tuning.de.vu [213.239.203.47] met 32 byte gegevens:

Time-out bij opdracht.
    Time-out bij opdracht.

Ping-statistieken voor 213.239.203.47:
    Pakketten: verzonden = 2, ontvangen = 0, verloren = 2
    (100% verlies).Control-C

TimoO_
    Donateur

kapot :
    That simonini LC cilinder looks like a normal ac cilinder, only with a kind of cheap looking watercooling pipes attached. It is in anyway not a very effecient way to cool it.

why not? i think it’s a good way to cool though. so you say Polini 60LC kits don’t cool good too? couse it’s not exclusively LC or exclusively AC, but both? now the core cooles better, normaly the core cooles less because it gets less air flow for cooling. and the ribs cool the same (good enough), because they get the same amount of air. at least, this is my theorie.

kapot
    Bijdrager

TimoO_ :

kapot :

why not? i think it’s a good way to cool though. so you say Polini 60LC kits don’t cool good too? couse it’s not exclusively LC or exclusively AC, but both? now the core cooles better, normaly the core cooles less because it gets less air flow for cooling. and the ribs cool the same (good enough), because they get the same amount of air. at least, this is my theorie.

I would like to see an all liquid cooled cilinder over a cilinder thats air cooled, except having a LC addition. It’s transferring heat from only a small surface of the whole cilinder. It’s not enough to cool the cilinder only by the radiator provided. I would like to see that cilinder liquid cooled, because then you can replace the flywheel by a rotor ignition device, as in the sprocatti engine.

I don’t say 60LC kits from polini don’t cool well. This is something else. The 60 LC has it’s head only cooled by water. The system as shown in this topic is only cooling a small part of the cilinder, and probably not making contact that good. How farther from te heat source you go, the less likely it will be that the cooling device is effecient enough to be cost effective.

It’s better that the whole cilinder gets liquid cooled, and the flywheel gets replaced by a rotor ignition. This way you will have a lot more throtle response and a lot more cooling.

But cooling also depends on the type of radiator and pump used.

hansieb

AC cilinders are really not bad , its true that it is to bad that there isnt a nice 46mm LC cilinder for vespa but i dont think its nessescery.

The huge advantage for vespa will be that you can safely put on a rotor, and get a cilinder with some more agressive timings.

I even saw a AC aerox with a stage 6 racing i think AC hitting the 18 BHP with it and do sprints with all the plastic plating on the scooter. So AC can be just fine to ride with because the vespa cilinders dont even get to 13000 rpm.

Edjuh
    Bijdrager

I can’t agree with you Kapot:

The part of the simo cylinder where the water flows is the right part, closer to the head is hotter, the polini cilinder is also liquid cooled in that area(not just the head like you said).

The head on the simo cylinder is air cooled , so I think you have the best of both worlds.

Also, both cylinders still have the forced cooling coming from the ventilator/flywheel, so I think both systems are efficient. Inner rotor ignition will not give better cooling because you lose the forced cooling.

TimoO_
    Donateur

much more throtle response :con. what do you think, LC scooters etc don’t have a flywheel? offcourse they have! but a plastic flywheel witch doesn’t weight a thing! how much response do you think it costs? if you place that on a vespa, a plastic flywheel, you have a flywheel anyway and you don’t remark the difference between riding without a flywheel or with a plastic flywheel. so a bit of creativity will do it.

15 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 15 (van in totaal 22)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.