Mr.D’s Raceciao

Home Forums Perso’s Projecten Mr.D’s Raceciao

This topic contains 8 reacties, has 4 deelnemers, and was last updated by Mr.D 15 years, 1 month geleden.

9 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 9 (van in totaal 9)
  • Gebruiker

Mr.D
    Topic starter

Hello,

I wanted to introduce my Raceciao to you sometimes I 2 months ago, finally, to run has brought. Like I see mostly are your Ciao’s of see from Holland at another level!
    I hope, nevertheless, this them to you like. To the essential one,

THE SETUP:
    Ori. Case
    Pinasco 42 mm
    Simonini side admittance
    15.15 carburettors
    Vario
    C3 camp
    Leo Vince cc

is still mounted:
    Stage 6 Boost Bottle

is still bought:

17.17 Amal
    Hebo air filter (blue)
    Malossi Vario

Were measured the last Saturday (28.3.09) with Vario runs the Ciao delivered about 72 km/h with the current set-up. I hope there still come 80 km/h, would please me if you could give me tips. I am, by the way, a Swiss would be good if to her on in English could write.

Vid’s:

My Raceciao vs. Aprilia RS 50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UNUZntHmlA&feature=channel_page

Booooooring time ^^ i need to have fun 😀

Picture:

Greez Daniel

Mike
    Bijdrager

maybe you should mount Malossi gearing. or a try faster muffler. like a Polini top one or Proma Circuit.

Mike

.-{2F4OV}-.

Hey Daniel,

Like Mike says.. try another exhaust. Mounting malossi gearing is an option, but with a 42mm cilinder you’ll lose accelaration because of the heavier gearing;) But your topspeed will be higher 😀

1-feb
    Bijdrager

And you should install a race frontvario from malossi or polini instead of the original one. That way you will get a hogher top speed of about +-5 km/h. With the 42 pinasco i drove around 83 km/h with a 13/13 and speedengine so you should go much faster than that.=)

Mr.D
    Topic starter

I will try it first with a racevario… What would you say who are better? Malossi or Polini …?

I may buy at the moment only no new exhaust … almost forget I have one more Boost Bottle of Stage 6 me it hopes brings like with my colleague still 2-3 km/h to it… The Leo vince runs with the Pinasco better than the top one, has tested it himself.

MfG Daniel

1-feb
    Bijdrager

Malossi and polini racevario’s preform the same. Sometimes the polini wont go on the crank very easy and some find the malossi anoying because its falls apart if you dont have the bolt on in time. But other than that i would go for the malossi as it is cheaper and you will get a yellow spring with it for your rear clutch.

Mr.D
    Topic starter

For me everything says unambiguously … I thank you for the info ’s I will continue if I have mounted the other parts, as for example the Bosst Bottle or the Amal carburettor.

MfG Daniel

Helios
    Bijdrager

A Malossi vario would make a big difference.
    And try a proma cc or a leonvinci handmade, this wil give your setup alot of more power.

Good luck!

Mr.D
    Topic starter

Thx for all the info’s…

I try my best to drive more faster than 70 Km/h…

I will continue when I have mounted other parts as for example the Stage6 Boost Bottle, Malossi Vario or carburettor. Many thanks for the recommendations!

MfG Daniel

9 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 9 (van in totaal 9)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.