Ciao Mix another reason for sleeples nights

Home Forums English General questions Ciao Mix another reason for sleeples nights

This topic contains 4 reacties, has 2 deelnemers, and was last updated by jacekniemiec 5 years, 5 months geleden.

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 5 (van in totaal 5)
  • Gebruiker

jacekniemiec
    Topic starter

Hello All Friends,
    I have ’98 Ciao Mix. The problem of this beauty is that the motor is not keeping the idilling RPM , and is not getting High/max RPM.
    Carb 12.10, main jet 43 ( I tryed 48, 37 – no change), carb cleaned in ultrasonic cleaner – all hols (Ideling too) are clean, new simmering on crankshaft, air filter – last letter S (not es), sparkplug new – gap 0,5mm,
    motor have symbol 11,5×7 (45 km/h).

Is hard to start the motor and when it starts, motor is ideling for 10-15 second and all of the sudden it kills.
    I tryed diffirent carb, diffirent main jets, diffirent spark coil  –  nothing changed..

What could it be?
    Calm medicine is not helping..

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

A Mix engine has only 2 weaknesses. The seal ring, which can just pop out. And the wiring of the coils behind the flywheel that has decayed. So if you can not find the problem, then I would definitely check this 2 first.

jacekniemiec
    Topic starter

You mean the seal ring behinde fly weel or the oil pump ? Couse I didnt change only the seal on the oil pump side …

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

jacekniemiec
    Topic starter

Than You, Zevenenergie for tip.
    The seal behinde the fly weel is new. What do yu think , how to examin the second weak point of Ciao Mix – the wiring of the coils ?

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 5 (van in totaal 5)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.