TOP special exhaust from DN-Performance

Home Forums Mening & ervaring Uitlaten TOP special exhaust from DN-Performance

This topic contains 164 reacties, has 40 deelnemers, and was last updated by Tonegido 13 years, 9 months geleden.

15 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 15 (van in totaal 165)
  • Gebruiker

Jockoballa
    Topic starter

Hey all!
    The prestigius and serious company DN- Performance from Aix-la-Chapelle will soon build an exclusive series of special exhausts for the Ciao!
    This company wokrs at at the highest level of high-end tuning and constructs complete racebikes for a lot of well known championships like the DSSC and is very succesfully with that.

At the picture: complete self-constructed racebike, 50ccm, basis Derbi engine, complete DN-Performance.
    Im the team: Ralf Waldmann (Ex-Moto GP driver “Waldi” )

We will start the first tets in november on a P4 roll with a Ciao P.
    The engine will be a professional portet Ciao engine with a 13/13 Dell Orto, tuned crankshaft and we will test some cilinders like the Kit Racing and perhaps the Fabrizi Torriani and DR evo.
    We will try some exhausts like the Proma CC and Calibrata to get the best performance with the new exhaust.
    Furthermore we will test pully and vario.

Our target is to build the BEST exhaust ever made for 63ccm cilinders which will even run very good at bigger cilinders by TOP performance!
    This exhaust will surely be the best exhasut ever with an amazing racing look and completely handmade.
    Furthermore this exhaust will be very exclusive, because every exhaust will be an unique by just a little number of productions!!
    It will be the best in optic, quality and performance ever seen for the Ciao!
    Here some examples: all exhausts are specially desinged customnized editions.
    Pictures of the Ciao exhaust are coming soon.

All rights reserved: DN-Performance. http://www.dn-performance.de/

Gruß, Fabian
    in cooperation with David of DN-Performance

hansieb

Wow great!

And i would defenitly aim for the DR 43 EVO, because its the most common and really fast cilinder voor ciao.

Do you already know a price range and how many they will make?

Jockoballa
    Topic starter

It is a cooperation of DN-Performance and me.
    We will do some tests with the DR Evo and Polini Kit Racing and perhaps with MofaFreak87’s Pinasco Ciao.
    I can’t say something to the price at the moment, but I will have more information soon.
    If we have got more than 10 people wo buy one we will build more than 10 pieces.
    This will be very exclusive and much better as the Calibrata oder Proma CC or Fabrizi Racing.

Jelle

NICE!
    indeed if its possible let them test the exaust on a DR 43mm evo and also on a Polini 42mm evo.

Jockoballa
    Topic starter

Yaeh we will definately do some tets on a DR evo and the polini kit racing like I already said. :thumb
    This will be at the highest level of technic and performance!
    Just check the website:
    http://www.dn-performance.de/

G-no
    Donateur

Really cool! The exhausts look absolutely marvellous=)

TimoO_
    Donateur

I think it’s not the cylinder that has most influence on the exhaust (almost every vespa cylinder has the same timing in some way, the only thing that has a great influence is the bore), but the transmission you’re going to test with.

So, are you going to test with variomatic or automatic transmission? Couse I think almost all vespa exhausts are made for automatic transmission, and a few a mix between automatic and variomatic (causes a more high end exhaust).

Martino
    Bijdrager

All in all sounds very interesting, do you know some details of the connection? With a separate flange or the original connection till the exhaustport. Also it seems logical that you are gonna use the muffler who is seen on your foto’s. Can you confirm this?

Jockoballa
    Topic starter

No, the exhausts from the photos are only examples for the good work of DN-Performance.

We will do some tets on variomatic and automatic (pulley) transmission to get the best results.
    We think that we gonna use a 22mm flange for the casual cilinders with standard flange.
    Special wishes and changes are possible.

I know the chief of this company and we will work together on that project on a very high level!

PS. We start the production in january.

Martijnvanheerde
    Donateur

Can i get the drawings? Or do i have to buy one of you’re exhausts? Can you test some 46mm cilinders or bigger carburators too?

Jockoballa
    Topic starter

We are going to start the tests next month and than we build a prototype.
    You will get the prices, photos, results and diagram papers here in this topic.
    Then you can order the exhausts. We won’t give out the proportions and drawings of the exhaust,
    this wouldn’t be clever. 😉

We need up to 10 interested people, who buy an exhaust, this will be very exclusive!
    I think we will test a 46mm Pinasco, too.

ArvidW
    Donateur

Good initiative:thumb

AW50-4t | 13.13 | Gianelli Citypower | 3.2Nm@6000rpm | 3.0pk@6700rpm
    Home made engine dyno

cris
    Donateur

High there,

I think it is a great idea to get some good exhausts on the market for piaggio mopeds!!

Never the less, I have a question about the price of the exhausts.

Are they going to cost about the same amount of money as the exhausts cost for scooters?

greetings Cris

Jarco
    Bijdrager

Great work!!

Count me in, I’m intrested!

Zeebodem.
    Bijdrager

yes yes me too:P

i almost can`t wait.

15 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 15 (van in totaal 165)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.