Mr.D ist jetzt auch hier anwesend ^^

Home Forums Deutsch Kneipechats Mr.D ist jetzt auch hier anwesend ^^

This topic contains 4 reacties, has 4 deelnemers, and was last updated by Speedbuster 14 years, 5 months geleden.

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 5 (van in totaal 5)
  • Gebruiker

Mr.D
    Topic starter

So hi @ all πŸ˜€

Name: Daniel
    Birthday: 14.9.1992 (16)
    Mofa: Ciao (2: 1= P — 1= PX ) and 1 Puch Maxi KTM

Ich habe mich auch hier registriert da ich mehr von der Ciao welt wissen wollte was sonst noch in anderen LΓ€ndern alles geht…

Man sagt ja: andere LΓ€nder andere Sitten πŸ˜€
    Mal par leute mehr kennenlernen und schauen was die in Holland so zu bieten haben ^^ Meine Erwartungen sind recht grosse πŸ™‚

——————-

I have registered myself also here there I wanted to know world what else in other lands everything more about the Ciao goes…

One says: other lands other customs πŸ˜€ spot pair of people get to know more and look what in Holland so have to offer ^^ my expectations are rather big ones πŸ™‚

MfG Daniel

Edjuh
    Bijdrager

Wilkommen!

Ich hoffe du findest etwas interessantes.

TimoO_
    Donateur

Mr.D :
    One says: other lands other customs πŸ˜€

that’s absolutely true.

The German, the Italian and the Dutch have three completely different kinds of customs. I hope you like the dutch, allthough they’re a kind of radical in the eyes of Germans or Italians, I think.
    I hope you enjoy looking at a few of ‘our’ projects :thumb

Mr.D
    Topic starter

Lol ^^

You have the Swiss forgotten. However, I do not think here many Swiss are announced. Nevertheless, there I am really an exotic πŸ˜‰ joke, now to essential ^^

I like projects and am also often active if which in run are. I am further glad to learn the new and to discover new parts hopefully also. In the end, is great fun to me mostly. I same drive also a racingciao, only it is to be put to me embarrassingly before there she does not look really fantastically, above all, not if I thus your motorbikes looks πŸ˜›

MfG Daniel :lol

Speedbuster
    Bijdrager

sprech deutsch

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 5 (van in totaal 5)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.