INT: HPI Vliegwiel voor Koeling

Home Forums Advertenties Onderdelen aangeboden INT: HPI Vliegwiel voor Koeling

This topic contains 34 reacties, has 14 deelnemers, and was last updated by ritze 5 years, 8 months geleden.

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 31 tot 35 (van in totaal 35)
  • Gebruiker

ritze
    Bijdrager

If look at this, I would say that the fins are angeld the wrong way, but I can’t see the whole engine so I can’t be certain, if it is wrong way around the fins WI have terrible efficiency. They need to face the opposite side like a normal fly wheel

De budget beun tjoener: geen geld is te duur of het werkt nog niet
    Link naar Mijn collectie / Projecten.

sx3-swe
    Bijdrager

Hi,

Sorry I didn’t realise this was the marketplace of the forum, thoought it was normal discuss thread! My bad!.

@martino, this fan is printed in 2 pieces and glued together with hobby-glue (as shown in the perso). It’s only intended as mock-up for testing fitting. I don’t think it will handle real-life use due to the heat.
    Notice that I have milled the carter more than HPI suggest in PDF. Also I have milled the bracket for the stator maximum possible and to the last, I have milled the rotor o the top and also re-made the cone so the rotor will fit lower. So the fan i far from plug & play with HPI ignition 🙂
    Do you have this Motoplate ignition or the universal? This fan will definatly not fit the universal/2T ignition.

@ritze, I think the fins are in same direction as original flywheel, but they are not the same aggressive angle.
    Unfortunatly I don’t have any OEM flywheel to compare/copy the fin layout.

I have ordered 1 piece of T7075 sheet, hopefully I will be able to mill the fan in the upcoming weeks.
    If someone have any input of the fan layout, number of fins, angles or such please tell me before I mill the real fan 😀

Martino
    Bijdrager

Oh my… i had the same thing. Did not see this was in this section. I will use your perso from now on.

ritze
    Bijdrager

It will work. But I work with many different type of fans and they alway face the opposite direction. But I think it will do some air movement but not with great efficiency
    Looks nice anyways

ritze
    Bijdrager

Check link

https://goo.gl/images/XcT3BG

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 31 tot 35 (van in totaal 35)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.