Ciao Boxer – Ritzel / Freewheel

Home Forums Advertenties Diensten aangeboden/gezocht Ciao Boxer – Ritzel / Freewheel

This topic contains 5 reacties, has 2 deelnemers, and was last updated by AC-Axel 2 years, 9 months geleden.

6 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 6 (van in totaal 6)
  • Gebruiker

AC-Axel
    Topic starter

Sorry but I need to write in German:
    Suche Antriebs-Freilauf-Ritzel und Linksgewinde Mutter für KEILNUTGETRIEBE (Ciao oder  Boxer)!

Spiebaan in plaats van splines.
    Nut  M12x1.25 left thread.

axelpape@gmx,de

FonS
    Bijdrager

It’s what we call a “freewheel” but you need the old type (spiebaan in plaats van splines).
    You don’t see them very often. The nut is also difficult, it’s M12x1.25 left thread. I do have those (I -sort of- own a Boxer) but I don’t have a freewheel for you…
    I expect the number of teeth on the gear differs between a Ciao and Boxer, so I will check that for you (actually my friend Ritze will have to check this 🙂 ).

AC-Axel
    Topic starter

Thanks for your infos FonS!!!

You might have some more contacts than me in order to find the correct freewheel?
    I would like to get one of those nuts from you if possible….

FonS
    Bijdrager

So… I asked Ritze about the freewheel on our Boxer and he said it has “20 or 21 teeth”.
    Ciao has 18 teeth, due to the smaller wheels. You could use one of those, of course.
    By the way, is your freewheel broken, missing or…?

Now about the weird thread on the axle: there is a M12x1.25 left hand version and a right hand version. You have left hand. I thought I did, too. But you’ve guessed it… Mine has right hand thread.

I do want to have some left hand nuts in stock, so I will see if I can order some. I got a quote about two years ago and I remember they were quite expensive (you have to take at least 25 pieces).

AC-Axel
    Topic starter

Unfortunately I’ve lost my 18 teeth freewheel and the left hand drive thread nut and o need replacement parts urgently!
    I would take 2 nuts if you would like to order some.

Anybody any offer for a freewheel???

AC-Axel
    Topic starter

Dear Ciao NL Team,

in the meantime I’ve manage to get the freewheel but I am still searching the
    left hand drive thread nut M12 x 1.25.

Any Offers???

Cheers,

Axel

6 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 6 (van in totaal 6)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.