brom of snor blok

Home Forums Techniek Motorisch brom of snor blok

This topic contains 9 reacties, has 6 deelnemers, and was last updated by zevenenergie 2 years geleden.

10 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 10 (van in totaal 10)
  • Gebruiker

rikkert
    Topic starter

goedenavond, hoe kan ik zien of het een snor of een brom blok is?

Robin_Ciao
    Bijdrager

Vaak vind je al veel door eens te Google of de zoek functie te gebruiken 😉
    Maar hier is een link: https://vespa-ciao.nl/how-tos/overbrenging-how-tos/verschil-brom-klok-en-snor-klok/
    Mvg Robin

Martino
    Bijdrager

Idd de zoekfunctie gebruiken helpt wel, maar dan moet je wel over het juiste spreken. 😉
    Een brom en snorblokje kunnen veel verschillen hebben. Een brom en snor(klok) is weer iets anders en kan je ook beter een naaf gaan noemen.

Snorblokje heeft een kleine carburateur, kleine inlaat, kleine spoelkanalen, de krukas heeft vroegere inlaattiming en ook zijn er verschillende cilinders.

De uiterlijke kenmerken kan je bijvoorbeeld van je carburateur aflezen, afhankelijk van welke bouwjaar en type brommer je hebt staat het in je carters. Een voorbeeld bij een Ciao Mix; C032M = Ciao Mix bromcarter, C036M= Ciao Mix snorcarter

Robin_Ciao
    Bijdrager

Oeps😁 ik ben wat snel geweest…

benex
    Bijdrager

Hello, sorry for binging up the topic. I was looking the forum all evening and couldn’t find the explanation of what exactly is mustache and hum. I did read somwhere that hum is an odltimer and mustache is standard. Is that right?

Is moped with standard cylinder, 12/12 carb, 11,5 intake, sito plus exhaust and 6 holes air filter mustache or hum? Im confused.

Martino
    Bijdrager

Hi Benex,

I think some words got lost in translation, where are you from? The confusion is with the phrasing of the words “Brom” and “Snor” They can’t be translated literally. In Holland we have two type of mopeds which differ mostly in power/max speed and the need of wearing a helmet or not.

Snor = A moped with a maximum speed of 25 km/h and no need for a helmet
    Brom = A moped with a maximum speed of 45 km/h helmet mandatory.

VespaMike
    Bijdrager
    Hi Benex, it’s time to whip out some fonetics :mrgreen:

Brom, the word, actually looks like it sounds, aka Broembroem … or more officially, from brommen (“to hum, buzz, drone”) and with Snor it’s more of a whiffy kind of sound …., also from snorren … or purring from a cat ..

benex wrote:

Hello, sorry for binging up the topic. I was looking the forum all evening and couldn’t find the explanation of what exactly is mustache and hum. I did read somwhere that hum is an odltimer and mustache is standard. Is that right? Is moped with standard cylinder, 12/12 carb, 11,5 intake, sito plus exhaust and 6 holes air filter mustache or hum? Im confused.

benex
    Bijdrager

Ohh, ok, thanks for the information guys 😉 I’m from Poland so i use this forum with google translator. Sometimes it gets wrong. I tried to figure out snor and brom, mustache and hum, but got confused ;P Anyway, great forum and a lot of very usefull info.

VespaMike
    Bijdrager

You’re welcome friend, no problem, i think i speak for everyone when i say we’re glad to be of service 😉

zevenenergie
    Forum Goeroe

Even een woord van beschouwing,

We are all riders on the same planet and we all speak the language of brotherhood.
    It’s good that we say Ciao to each other.
    That there is now an order from higher up to say something different to each other, doesn’t mean we do.
    For we know the language of brotherhood and we know its value.

10 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 10 (van in totaal 10)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.