Bravo standard exhaust

Home Forums English General questions Bravo standard exhaust

This topic contains 5 reacties, has 3 deelnemers, and was last updated by 12V 7 years, 6 months geleden.

6 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 6 (van in totaal 6)
  • Gebruiker

12V
    Topic starter

What exhaust fits directly on the Bravo model, without removing the centrestand and pedals?

I’ve tried an original Ciao exhaust, and the replica with loose endcap. The exhaust pipe pushes against the centrestand shaft, before i can get the bracket in the right place behind the frame.

Does a Tecno, Sito or Giannelli fit?

I learned that the Citta subframe is very similar to the Bravo, can i use a Citta exhaust? Maybe this one?
    https://www.jmpbonderdelen.nl/uitlaat-dik-model-citta-22mm.html

If i google translate the reviews, i think it sounds to have similar problems, but the translation is very bad.

regards, Carsten

Wilk1985

You can use a Citta exhaust, but not the one in the link as it is a shit exhaust in my opinion.

It is noisy, it leaks and it will rust as soon as it comes within a range of 10 km near water.

Find yourself a Sito exhaust for Citta and you will be allright.

12V
    Topic starter

Thanks for the tip! I looked on Sitos page yesterday, but could only find new Ciao and Si exhausts.

A bit of research and i found the Sito 0252 model, for the faster Bravo models. Like this one:
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Piaggio-Bravo-Superbravo-Auspuff-Sito-Plus-SGI-252-e2-8069-Mofa-Moped-NOS-Neu-/272379711653?hash=item3f6b1890a5:g:XhQAAOSwLnBX3QP5

I found one for ~40€ and ordered it.

It looks nice, and seems to have a dent for the centrestand and is spaced correctly to fit the Bravo.

regards, Carsten

Wilk1985

I had this exhaust on my Bravo and it was fine. Its not the best performaning pipe when you are talking about high-end setups, but still better than the Tecno version and you can keep your stand and pedals i guess.

40 euro is the normal price for it.

Jelle

It won’t fit directly!

Because of the part of the subframe with the rubber for the centerstand.

12V
    Topic starter

Wilk, it’s just for everyday use with original “brom” parts. I have a second subframe that i’m going to use with a faster engine, no pedals and centrestand, but that’s a different story 🙂

Jelle, my subframe looks different from yours, both my rubbers are on the inside.

UPDATE:

Got it today, very nice quality and perfect fit. Very much bottom end, impressive!

regards, Carsten
6 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 6 (van in totaal 6)

Je moet ingelogd zijn om een reactie op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.